Image Credit: Pavel-Jurca / Pixabay
Written by Healthoria.com – The flat bench press is one of the more popular exercises, and a widely accepted test of upper body strength, but it isn’t the go to move for your upper chest.
If you feel your upper chest is lagging, a little flat, or under developed you’ll want to add some specific exercises to bring it up to par.
Here’s the best upper chest workout, and specific exercises you need to do for the fastest results.
Tips For Upper Chest Development
1) Reach fatigue at 10-12 reps. Focus on rep ranges, and not how much weight you can move.
2) Prioritize upper chest. Complete upper chest work before doing other chest exercises.
3) Form, form, form. Sloppy form utilizes supplementary muscle groups that you don’t want getting involved.
Upper Chest Exercises
Incline Bench Press
Incline Dumbbell Press
Incline Chest Flies
Reverse Barbell Press
See Also: Weight loss for men over 40
Upper Chest Workout
Pin: Upper Chest Workout You Should Try
- Best diet to get rid of love handles
- How to do a refeed day
- Weight loss for men over 40
- Exercises for toning the back of your arms
- Weight Watchers for beginners
- Get fit secrets from personal trainers