Losing weight isn’t all about calorie restriction and exercise. It’s also about changing your eating habits, and swapping out a food that increases body fat, with one that doesn’t.
That’s where the power of weight loss super foods come in. The food on this list all help in their own way. Some help you feel full, others help with digestion, while others can naturally boost your metabolism.
The next time you make your shopping list swap in some of these weight loss foods.
Fruits & Berries
Related: 40 snacks less than 100 calories
Nuts, Grains & Beans
See Also: How to lose weight over age 40
Drinks & Other Stuff
- How to use protein powder for weight loss
- How to lose weight and keep it off
- 60 day diet for weight loss
- How often do you exercise for weight loss
- How to get rid of man boobs
- Exercises to relieve foot pain