Image Credit: tacofleur / Pixabay
If you’re trying to strengthen and tighten your core but you detest sit-ups with an undying hatred, get yourself a medicine ball. The added resistance will speed up your progress, and make core exercises much more interesting. Here’s some medicine ball workouts you can do at home.
Beginners Workout (10 minutes)
Related: How to intermittent fast
Intermediate Workout (17 minutes)
See Also: How to lose 20 pounds really fast
Advanced Workout (27 minutes)
See Also: Weight Watchers for beginners
List Of 100 Medicine Ball Exercises
- Should you try intermittent fasting?
- What does a leaky gut mean?
- How to get rid of water weight
- Supplements to get lean and ripped
- How to use a cheat day while dieting
- Can you be fat and still be fit