by Healthoria.com If you’ve never tried a Ketogenic diet, it’s going to feel a bit awkward slapping a thick layer of butter on a fat cut of meat. But it’s part of the process and all those fat calories are needed while on an extreme carb restriction diet.
Here’s the fat sources you want to use, some easy high fat snacks, and some super yummy fat bomb recipes you’ll want to try.
Ketogenic Fats To Cook With
When transitioning from a conventional diet to Keto, you’re often tempted to choose extra lean meats for cooking. Always remember Keto is a very high fat diet and the fat calories from meat, fish, and oils are expected and needed.
Meat & Poultry
Macadamia Nut Oil
Quick Ketogenic Fat Sources
If you only have a few minutes to grab a quick snack, these are the best keto approved snacks that don’t require any prep time.
Cheese (Full Fat)
Ketogenic Fat Bomb Recipes
If you have 15-20 minutes to cook something, definitely whip up one of these Keto fat bomb recipes. These are often the most enjoyable treats while on Keto.
1. Cookie Dough Keto Fat Bomb (recipe from Delish)
2. Chocolate Walnut Keto Fat Bomb (recipe from SugarFreeLondoner)
3. Keto Cheesecake Fat Bomb (recipe from fatforweightloss)
4. Buttercream Keto Fat Bomb (recipe from Gnom-Gnom)
5. Blackberry Coconut Butter Cups (recipe from SugarFreeMom)
You May Also Like
Pin It: Approved Ketogenic Fats
- What is Tabata training?
- Tabata workouts for beginners
- Best bodyweight workouts for legs
- Workouts for bigger calves
- How personal trainers drop fat fast