Combat sports are unique in that most athletes need to find balance between size, strength and speed. Unlike other sports, they can’t just bulk up and get as big as humanly possible. They need to get as strong as possible while staying under a specified weight limit.
The result is a powerful, compact, and inspirational physique.
Miesha Tate (Retired)
- 10 motivational quotes for weight loss
- What do you eat on the Eat Stop Eat diet?
- How much weight can you lose on Atkins?
- Supplements to get lean and ripped
- How to train like a bodybuilder
- 13 best foods for weight loss