Arthritis is often viewed as an age related disease, but the degenerative condition effects millions of people across all age ranges. If you’re struggling with arthritis you’ll want to focus on the synergy of multiple treatments, rather than searching for a singular solution.
Here are the most effective at home remedies for arthritis and joint pain.
– Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Fish, tuna, sardines)
– Cayenne Pepper
– Strawberries, Blueberries, Cherries
– Dark Chocolate
– Black Beans
Supplements For Your Joints
– Fish Oil
– Vitamin C
– Ginger Extract
– Vitamin E Extract
– Green Tea
– Red Wine
– Orange Juice
It sounds counter-intuitive to treat arthritis of the hands, knees, and other joints with exercise but the condition can become worse if you don’t exercise regularly. You’ll want to opt for low impact aerobic activities, to diminish the stress on your joints.
– Tai Chi
- Most important vitamins for weight loss
- 20 low calorie foods that help you lose weight
- 5 reasons why you aren’t losing belly fat
- Best diets for fast weight loss
- Intermittent fasting for fat loss
- The no running cardio workout