Studies have shown high consumption of certain foods, like red meat, can dramatically increase your risk of certain cancers. At the other end of the spectrum are foods known to diminish the risk of cancer, and have even been able to slow the rate of growth after tumors have already formed.
Here’s a quick list of foods that lower the risk of cancer, and can be easily added to each meal.
See Also: 5 ways to help prevent a heart attack
Seeds & Nuts
- The best appetite suppressants for weight loss
- The benefits of a low sugar diet
- How to get rid of stubborn belly fat
- Best diets for fast weight loss
- How to lose 5 pounds this week
- How your brain influences weight loss