by Healthoria.com – It isn’t always a lack of motivation or discipline that prevents people from exercising regularly. Cost, convenience, and the time investment are also common obstacles.
If you have a busy work or home life, or you travel often, your best option will often be body weight exercises that don’t require equipment or spending several hours in the gym.
You can get a thorough workout in just 15-20 minutes while only using your body weight as resistance.
Here’s a quick list of the best bodyweight exercises you can do at home:
Related: CrossFit workouts you can do at home
See Also: Walking for weight loss. Does it work?
Body Weight Workout #1
Body Weight Workout #2
Pin This Article
- Walking for weight loss – important tips
- How to add 1″ to your biceps
- Best exercises if you’re over 50
- 5 exercises to improve your core strength
- When will you start to see your abs?
- Workouts you can do at the beach