If you’re trying to build leg mass, you have to do squats. There’s no viable alternative to building shear size, strength and muscle mass for the lower body.
But you don’t have to limit yourself to loading a barbell on your shoulders, and doing the same type of squats every week.
Here’s some squat variations you can mix into your routines to involve different muscle fibers, and spur new growth.
5 Squat Variations
Barbell Hack Squat
See Also: Best exercises for adding shoulder mass
See Also: How to intermittent fast
- Should you try intermittent fasting?
- What does a leaky gut mean?
- How to get rid of water weight
- Supplements to get lean and ripped
- How to use a cheat day while dieting
- Can you be fat and still be fit