One of the most effective, and fun, workouts is kickboxing. If you’re tired of hoping on a treadmill everyday, kickboxing is a great alternative. It’s fast, a huge calorie burn, and something you can do in the privacy of your own home.
Here’s five great (and free) workouts to choose from, based on your fitness level and experience.
Workout #1 – Beginners (18 min)
Workout #2 – Beginner (24 min)
Workout #3 – Intermediate (37 min)
Workout #4 – Advanced (45 min)
Workout #5 – Advanced (50 min)
- Surprising facts about weight loss surgery
- How to reduce sugar in your diet
- Atkins diet for beginners
- The worst diets for weight loss
- How to lose 20 pounds in two months
- Getting rid of back fat