One of the more important, and often underdeveloped, muscle groups is the back. Mixing in more back work does more than just improve aesthetics. It can improve posture, core strength, and add supplemental strength to many other lifts.
Here’s five back exercises you can do at home, with nothing more than a pair of dumbbells.
Bent Over Row
Single Arm Row
Upright Rows (Upper Back)
- How to use protein powder for weight loss
- 60 day diet for getting ripped
- Carb Cycling, how and why you should do it
- Best exercises for men over 40
- Exercises to get bigger forearms
- How to make dieting easier