Most people focus on total calories consumed each day when they’re trying to lose a few pounds, but you can also lose weight by increasing your metabolism.
The higher your metabolism, the more calories your body will burn each day through normal functions and activities.
You can burn more calories each day just by eating certain foods known to directly influence your metabolic rate. Here’s a quick list of 25 foods that will boost your metabolism. You can mix these into your meals each day to help you burn more calories and shed some unwanted pounds.
Nuts, Seeds & Legumes
See Also: How to lose 20 pounds really fast
Fruit, Vegetables & Spices
Related: Weight Watchers for beginners
- Best diet to get rid of love handles
- How to do a refeed day
- Weight loss for men over 40
- Exercises for toning the back of your arms
- Weight Watchers for beginners
- Get fit secrets from personal trainers