There’s so many valid reasons for skipping your workout like work, time constraints and … not wanting to get up.
Often, it isn’t the desire or time that limits your progress it’s the discipline to continue your exercise grind day after day after day.
Mixing in some quick, no hassle, workouts can keep your daily workout goals in tact while continuing to progress to your ultimate body goal.
On one of those days where you’re losing motivation, get in one of these super quick 10 minute legs and butt workouts. Most of these can be done in the comfort of your own home.
There’s no equipment needed, and you don’t have to waste twenty minutes driving to the gym.
10 Minute Legs And Butt Workouts
Workout #1 – At Home, No Equipment
Workout #2 – At Home, No Equipment
Workout #3 – At Home, No Equipment
Workout #4 – Gym Workout
You May Also Like
Pin This Article
- Intermittent fasting what to eat
- Intermittent fasting before and after pics
- Tabata workouts for beginners
- Not losing weight on Atkins? Here’s why
- Workouts for bigger calves
- Best chest exercises that aren’t push ups